With this upcoming mid-month update we bring a number of quality of life features, a new elven hero, the long-awaited and highly requested ability levels 7 and 8 for older heroes, and of course some bug fixes and improvements.
Here’s a full list of what’s new in the update 1.4.83.
- New Hero - Telias (Order, Elf, Ranger, Mercenary, Legendary) - soon available in the game
- Improved Heroes menu and added several tabs to help you navigate in your hero collection: All Heroes, Available heroes, Favorites, Races, Class, Profession
- Added ability levels 7 and 8 for Darian, Faelia, Kaira, Shadar, Senjiel, Count Delman, Hera, Instructor Gorram, Amara, Patriarch Qi
- You can now move the camera point of view yourself during the battle - thus you can check out all the animations from every angle!
- QoL improvement: you can now choose more than one tag in hero filter - this should come in handy when assembling a Tournament team
Medium Well (3rd Ability, cool down 2/4 - used to be 4/5):
Deals 340% of Magic Damage to an enemy, plus an extra 80% of Magic Damage for each stack of Burning or Poison on the target. Reduces their duration for 1 turn (used to be Deals 340% of Magic Damage to an enemy, plus an extra 60% of Magic Damage for each stack of Burning or Poison on the target)
- Fixed typos in Kulai ability descriptions
- Fixed an error that sometimes appeared after purchasing personal offers
- Fixed an error that sometimes occurred when closing an offer
- Addressed missing localization in the Artifacts sorting
- Other small bug fixes